Develop Service Operations
This unit covers knowledge and application skills to develop a service operations plan in order to deliver service excellence. It involves developing a service operations plan which is in line with the customer-focused strategy, communicating the service operations plan to the team, evaluating the service operations performance and implementing corrective action for improvement.
Course Outline :
- Develop service operations plan that is in line with the organisation’s customer-focused strategy
- Communicate service operations plan to team
- Evaluate performance of service operations against organisation’s key performance indicators
- Implement corrective actions to improve service operations performance
3 days (Full-Time), 2 weeks (Part-Time)
Mode of Instruction
This 16-hour workshop uses:
- Mini lectures - to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities - Group discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities including role-plays.
- Independent learning sessions to practice skills and evaluate own progress based on case-studies and games.
- Mutual sharing and feedback on performance through all formal and informal learning activities and games.
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
The main target audience are service staff from various service industry sectors. The job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:
- Supervisory or Managerial position in the Service industry
Upon successful completion of the course and passing all assessments, participant will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SSG.
Learners are assumed to:
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on customer service
- ES WSQ WPLN level 5 and above or
- Preferably 1 GCE ‘O’ Level pass or Equalvalent
Self Sponsored for SC / PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored for SC ≥ 40 years above only
Self Sponsored ≥ 35 years old ≤ $1900 WTS (95%) SC Only
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.