WSQ Implement Operations for Service Excellence (SFw)
This unit covers knowledge and application skills in the delivery of service excellence by utilising organisational service operations resources. It involves the use of effective teamwork to perform service operations in accordance with organisation’s guidelines and escalating service performance issues.
The programme would cover the following areas:
- Recognise the role that one plays in the service value chain
- Acquire information commonly sought by organisation’s customers
- Deliver service as part of a team according to the organisation’s service standards
- Escalate service performance issues that affect the organisation’s service standards
3 days (Full-Time), 2 weeks (Part-Time)
Mode of Instruction
This 16-hour workshop uses:
- Mini lectures - to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities - Group discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities including role-plays.
- Independent learning sessions to practice skills and evaluate own progress based on case-studies and games.
- Mutual sharing and feedback on performance through all formal and informal learning activities and games.
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
The main target audience are service staff from various service industry sectors. The job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:
- Customer-facing staff
- Customer service representatives
- Call centre officers
- Store advisors
- Service crew
Learners are assumed to:
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on customer service
- ES WSQ WPLN level 3 and above or
- Preferably 1 GCE ‘N’ Level pass & above
Self Sponsored for SC / PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored for SC ≥ 40 years above only
Self Sponsored ≥ 35 years old ≤ $1900 WTS (95%) SC Only
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.