WSQ Apply Technology Application (SFw) CRS-Q-0040312-TOU
1. Recognise the operational technologies used in business activities.
2. Embrace new technologies to streamline work operations and business processes.
3. Conduct feasibility trials of new technologies.
4. Assist & support technology application, usage and technology implementation plans.
5. Prepare to provide technology user support and address user feedback.
- 22 hours (includes 4 hours e-learning)
3 days (Full-Time), 2 weeks (Part-Time)
Mode of Instruction
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
Please click on the button below to register your interest.
- ES WSQ WPL level 5 and above or
- Preferably 1 GCE ‘N’ Level pass or Equivalent
Self Sponsored for SC / PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored for SC ≥ 40 years and above
Self Sponsored Singapore Citizen of 35 years and above for Workfare Training Support (WTS)
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.