WSQ Develop Relationship with New Corporate Clients (SFw) (Synchronous e-learning) CRS-Q-0038091-TOU
1. Identify networking sources of new prospects in accordance with organizational requirements.
2. Develop new prospect lists for sale calls follow-up identified from networking sources.
3. Qualify new prospects for future businesses in accordance with new prospects lists as developed.
4. Establish contact with new prospects as specified in qualified prospect list.
5. Organise new prospects data base in accordance with criteria for qualifying potential clients.
Self Sponsored Singapore Citizen / Singapore PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years above only
Company Sponsor for Non-SMEs and SMEs
Course Fee Subsidy of up to **90% and **Absentee Payroll Funding for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Employees
**Subjected to SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.
To check with student service support staff for other chargeable fees