On completion of this unit, participants would have learnt the knowledge and application skills needed to lead a team to deliver service excellence that is in line with the organisation’s vision, mission and values. This includes developing and operationalizing a customer focused strategy that promotes a customer-centric environment and analysing the team’s performance to identify areas of improvement.
1. Recognise the roles and responsibilities of a leader in operationalising the organisation's vision, mission and values.
2. Promote a customer-centric environment to influence team to achieve service excellence.
3. Analyse performance of team to identify follow-up actions for improvement.
Mode of Instruction
This 16-hour course uses:
• Mini lectures - to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
• Interactive activities - Group discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
• Group and individual exercises for practical activities including role-plays.
• Independent learning sessions to practice skills and evaluate own progress based on case-studies and games.
• Mutual sharing and feedback on performance through all formal and informal learning activities and games.
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
Upon successful completion of the course and passing all assessments, participant will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SSG.
The main target audience is managerial staff from the tourism industry sectors. The job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:
• Event/Project Manager
• Travel Account Manager
• Travel Operation Manager
• Event Services Manager
• Other Managerial roles in the Tourism industry may be considered
Please click on the button below to register your interest.