Full-Time Positions Available:
1. MARCOM and PR Senior Executive/Asst. Manager
· Assist the HOD to execute all marketing communication plans and direct response programs - Plan, create, organize and participate in marketing outreach activities
· Plan, manage and execute an effective above and below line direct response program (eDMs, digital marketing, social media, etc.) to drive student enrolment.
· Source, build and maintain a database of prospective customers plus upkeep existing customer database.
· Monitor effective of lists and ROI
· Effective usage of various marketing tools
· Effective vendor management - good negotiation skills and maintain good working relationship with suppliers.
· Responsible for production of all print and e-collaterals.
· Manage all PR activities
· Plan and manage events targeted at direct enrolments and corporate sponsorship.
· Managing the marketing budget and ensure optimal cost effectiveness
· Manage and maintain TMIS website and generate followers/traffic.
· Handle social media platform including creating the right content strategy, driving fan acquisition and increase fan engagement
· Work closely with other departments to ensure marketing collaterals are timely and accurate.
· Handle all administration paperwork.
· Provide accurate and reliable information to agencies, the public and students.
· Protects organization's value and brand by keeping information confidential.
· Ensure compliance of policies set out by relevant governing bodies, e.g. EduTrust requirement, Private Education Act and Workforce Development Agencies.
· Diploma / Degree in Business / Marketing / Marketing Communication with excellent command of English and Mandarin
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in the related field is required for this position. Salary and position will commensurate with experience.
· Familiar with various software used for marketing; Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, etc
2. Curriculum Developer (Tour & Travel)
* Requirements: Certified competent in DACE and at least 2 years work experience in Tour & Travel
3.Finance Executive – Accounts Receivable
· Prepare of invoices, credit notes and refund processing
· Issue of receipts for all payments collected and update receipt schedule promptly for the purchase of FPS
· Banking of cash and cheques collected
· Send out Statement of Accounts and reminder letter
· Debts monitoring
· Recognition of revenue
· Submit monthly and weekly reports
· Checking and verifying of SSG monthly reports
· Training grant application and create claim in SkillsConnect
· Payment processing
· Reimbursement of petty cash claim
· Preparation of audit schedules
· Assist in operational and financial audit
Any ad-hoc reporting / project as assigned.
· Diploma in Accounting, Finance with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
· Hands on experienced on Accpac system
· Detail oriented, hands-on and meticulous
· Strong computer skills in MS applications especially Excel and Word.
· Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and positive work attitude.
· Meticulous, proactive and self-motivated.
· Ability to multitask independent, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and highly organized
· Knowledge of full set of accounts will be advantageous
If interested, please email a detailed resume to us at:
Tourism Management Institute of Singapore Pte Ltd
11 Eunos Road 8 #05-02, Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601.