How to Apply
All applications must be duly completed before you email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit us where our Programme Consultants will be able to assist you. Please note that all application must be submitted together with the application fee no later than 30 days before the course commencement date.
Fees can be paid in cash, NETS, cheque or telegraphic transfer. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘TMIS’. For telegraphic transfer, please contact our Programme Consultants.
Fee Protection Scheme
FPS protects the insured student against loss of tuition fees paid in advance and not refunded, if the student cannot start or complete his course as a result of TMIS becoming insolvent or being required by the Singapore authorities to stop operations.
In accordance to the Council for Private Education (CPE) regulations,
- All full course fee paying students are covered under the Fee Protection Scheme (FPS).
- FPS excludes application fee, admission fee, GST and all miscellaneous fees.
- TMIS has appointed LONPAC INSURANCE BHD (Policy Number: Z/17/BM00/000585) as our FPS insurance provider.
Standard PEI-Student Contract
All students are required to enter into a Standard PEI-Student Contract, which specifies important issues that both the school and students are to observe.
Click here to view the updated PEI-Student Contract version 3.1.
Personal Data Protection Act
TMIS will make every effort to ensure protection of your personal data and aims to comply with the obligations of the PDPA.
TMIS only collects, uses and discloses your personal data with your consent or otherwise as permitted by the PDPA (and such other applicable laws or regulations) and for any other legal purpose(s) in order to enable TMIS to provide the desired service, information and assistance. TMIS will not disclose personal data for any unauthorised purpose nor sell any personal data that it collects.
We reserve our rights to amend, modify or refine this Privacy / Data Protection Statement at any time and from time to time. Should you require any assistance or clarifications, you may contact us at (65) 6238 8688.
For accredited courses, qualification will be issued by the respective awarding bodies (e.g. SSG and IATA).
Appeal of examination/assessment results
For students who wish to appeal for review of examination/assessment results, Appeal for Academic Result Form is required to be filled in. There will be an appeal fee of $107 (inclusive of 7% GST). Results will be reverted to students within 30 working days.
Advisory, Counselling and Student Support Services
In the course of their studies, student can seek professional advice and help from our trained student services' counselor including problems and issues relating to:
- Academic Studies / Assessments
- Communication & Feedbacks
- Student Welfare
We truly value your feedback. We will make every effort to address your concerns by:
- Acknowledge your feedback within 24 hours (1 working day)
- Initiate our investigation and conduct interviews for verifications if necessary within 7 working days
- Resolve complaints within 14 working days upon receipt of complaint
Transfer, withdrawal and defer policy shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Circumstance(s) in which a transfer/withdrawal/defer application will be granted
- Additional fee payable - S$214 (inclusive of 7% GST) for Transfer and Deferment
- Conditions for refund of any fee paid
- Students will be informed of the outcome within seven (7) working days.
Fees paid are refundable based on TMIS refund policy as follow:
*All application fees paid to TMIS are non-refundable
- Student who require assistance for withdrawal or request for refund will need to fill up the "Student Request Form".
- TMIS will review requests for refund based on compassionate reason(s), if any, on a case-by-case basis.
- All refunds will be made in Singapore Dollars within seven (7) working days after receiving the written notice.
- Any bank charges incurred during the course of refund will be borne by the student.
- International students must maintain a minimum of 90% attendance as stipulated by ICA. Breach of regulatory requirement will render cancellation of student pass and no refund of fees will be made.
- Student is to raise 'Student Request Form' with the attachment of student's explanatory letter for course transfer or withdrawal. Student will submit the form to Student Services staff for necessary action.
- Student will be interviewed to access and verify the information before approval for proceeding. Approval for transfer or withdrawal will take seven (7) working days.
- Student will be charged for all modules consumed and any outstanding fees incurred.
- For Transfer: The balance amount will be transferred to the new course. Any excess payment will be refunded to the student. If there is insufficient payment, student will have to make the balance payment upon signing the new student contract.
- For Withdrawal: Refund will be made based on the TMIS refund policy.
- 'Letter of Confirmation for Transfer' or 'Letter of Approval for Withdrawal' will be issued to the student within 3 weeks from the student's written request to transfer or withdraw.
- For successful transfer, a new student contract will need to be signed. Existing contract of current course will be terminated.
- Student is to raise 'Student Request Form' with the attachment of student's explanatory letter for course deferment. Student will submit the form to the Student Services staff for necessary action.
- Student can only defer the course to a maximum period of six (6) months, and with valid reason and attachment of proof.
- Student will be interviewed to access and verify the information before approval for proceeding. Approval will take fourteen (14) working days.
- Outstanding amount is to be made by the student, if any.
- 'Letter of Approval for Deferment' will be issued to the student.
Student Request Form
The Student Request Form can be obtained through your respective Student Services Executives or Business Development Consultants. Softcopy of the form can be downloaded here.