IATA Airline Cabin Crew Certificate (Local)
About International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association of one of the most dynamic and fast-paced industries in the world. Originally founded in 1919, it brings together approximately 280 airlines, including the world's largest. Flights by these airlines comprise more than 95% of all international scheduled air traffic.
About IATA Airline Cabin Crew Certificate
A career in flight attending is attractive to many individuals. It is a glamorous career which allows for frequent travel opportunities and an opportunity to interact with people hailing from all over the world.
The IATA Airline Cabin Crew Certificate is designed to equip individuals with the necessary flight attendant-specific skills to cope with the demands of the industry and give them an edge over their counterparts. The course is designed to comply with safety regulations set out by various international aviation regulatory bodies and is accredited by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
The programme prepares individuals to be “flight ready” to pursue a career in flight attending. Upon completion, the students would have learnt important skills such as in-flight safety, how to handle crisis onboard, perform safety evacuation procedures. They will also understand factors contributing to quality service and be able to confidently deliver a high level of service to their passengers.
The IATA Airline Cabin Crew Certificate is an internationally recognised professional certification. The training conducted in this course is similar to the training programmes conducted by the airlines. Students will be put through a structured theoretical and practical training program which covers the functional and safety aspects of flight attending.
Students will be trained by experienced trainers, who were former cabin crew for major airlines, using modern training facilities which include a cabin simulator, door trainers and evacuation slides.
- Be groomed for the aviation industry by aviation industry professionals
- Learn under the IATA certified programme
- Have hands on training with actual mock cabins
- Introduction to the Airline Industry
- Airline Industry Essentials: Aviation English
- Airport Familiarisation
- Air Transport and Flight Operation
- Crew Responsibilities & Cooperation
- Managing Abnormal & Emergency Situations
- Medical Emergencies Onboard the Aircraft
- Dangerous Goods
- Aviation Security
- Customer Service and Interaction with Passengers
- Airline Catering and On Board Retail Services
- Cabin Crew Professional Development
- Job Application and Interview Workshop
- Aviation Safety and Emergency Procedures Training (SEP)
- Full time: 5 Months
Mode of Instruction
Lectures, discussions, assessments, demonstrations, case-studies, practical exercises and activities to enhance learning and also a mock interview.
Students will be required to:
- Attend minimum 90% of all classes
- Complete practical and theoretical exercises and tests conducted by TMIS
- Obtain a pass in the IATA Airline Cabin Crew Examinations
Upon completion of the programme, participant will be awarded the IATA Airline Cabin Crew Certificate by International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Please click on button below to register your interest Programme.
· At least 4 GCE ‘N’ Level Pass with Credit in English or equivalent
· Other qualifications from professional institute may be considered on a case-by-case basis
To check with student service support staff for other chargeable fees