TMIS Tourism Career Centre
TMIS Tourism Career Centre serves as a liaison between company representatives from the tourism and hospitality industry and the department.
The centre provides the following services:
- Coordinates interviewing schedules between students and recruiting companies
- Presents orientation regarding interviews to students each semester explaining departmental policies, procedures, etc.
- Collects and retain students resumes in files/database
- Sends resumes to companies for pre-screening
- Surveys recruiters concerning student placement at the end of each school semester
The centre is available to TMIS students and alumni.
For more information, please contact us:
(65) 6238 8688
11 Eunos Road 8, #05-02
Lifelong Learning Institute